Using Dynamics AX 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, or AX 2009, and contemplating an upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012?
The revolutionary Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 delivers more than 1,000 new, powerful and agile features and enhancements across core enterprise resource planning and industry capabilities that will help companies to take the next step towards becoming a dynamic business. AX 2012 enables users to find, use and share information more easily, build more profitable relationships, meet shifting demands and add business value faster. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 can also help your organization improve productivity, reduce risk, and successfully manage growth and change by quickly adapting internal processes to meet changing demands.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a Member of the Inner Circle 2012, SAGlobal can assess your current system and show you how an economically-priced AX 2012 upgrade can improve your profitability and increase efficiency.
What's new in AX 2012?
The new version of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 introduces a number of improvements that help your organization gain better business insight, enable more productive people and processes, compete globally, and manage organizational growth and financial compliance. AX 2012 will simply sharpen your competitive edge and stimulate continuously evolve to face economic, operational, and organizational challenges.
Some of the broad changes are:
- Microsoft designed Dynamics AX 2012 R2 with the goal, in part, of enabling organizations to manage their global operations via a single deployment. Single-instance deployment helps trim deployment costs while providing organizations that have offices in multiple countries a shared infrastructure through which they can centralize operations.
- With R2, Microsoft is adding support for 11 more localizations -- China, Japan, India, Brazil, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia -- bringing the total to 36.
- In addition, R2 will feature a "data partitioning" capability that lets organizations select which information can and cannot be shared between which business units, while still using the same shared infrastructure. Data partitioning helps IT leaders realize IT operational efficiencies because the installation and system data are still being shared - application data and processes can be shared between organizations within a partition but not across partitions.
- R2 will also feature improvements to Dynamics AX 2012's business intelligence capabilities, including new Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and integration with Power View, a data visualization technology that Microsoft introduced in SQL Server 2012.
- Improved workforce management, talent and central resource skills repository management process.
- Enhancements to compensation and benefits management which allows organizations in the US, to manage Payroll in-house, where data is completely under your control. (US Payroll included in R2).
- Introduced enhancements for ALL – Manufacturing, Retail, Public Sector and Professional services firms.
Contact Us today for a free assessment where we can help you evaluate existing system functionality, understand your requirements and scope, and help develop a high-level strategy for upgrading to AX 2012.